Pages

Search blog and web

My ex won't give me my stuff back

  • Thread Starter

We were together almost 2 years, and he dumped me by text out of the blue 3 weeks ago then I found out he had been cheating on me and is with this girl now. So, yeah, he's clearly a massive dick.

He has 2 shirts of mine, which I don't really care about. He also has one of my books, and I politely asked for it back but he never responded. My books mean a lot to me and I know this may seem ridiculous but I really would like it back because I found it in a small book store and I've never seen it anywhere else before and it wasn't exactly cheap either.

I can't just go to his house and get it because we were long distance, 150 miles apart, so...

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment