Pages

Search blog and web

Would Love some advice!

Hey,
I met my wife back in 2004 when we were in school. We did everything together. Been very close all the time. She treated me like I was something important. Always respected me, always listed to me and treated me extra well. Me being a young idiot, misused that and didn't appreciate it. By time she treated me differently, maybe you can say as I should be treated for being an ******* sometimes. Years past by and we got very serious. However, I sometimes treated her in a way she didn't deserve. I hurt her emotionally sometimes with my words and actions, but we still loved each other and couldn't live apart. In 2010 we got married. In 2011 we had our son. He is the most precious thing in my life. I love him like I never felt for anything before. The beginning of our marriage was tough, both of us were spoiled young brats, but we loved each other. Financials were not great, (they were ok but we were use to high-end lifestyle). We had here friend live with us 4 months after we got married. Her friend, as we discovered later in the weirdest ways, had mental problems and was trying to separate us since we got married. She succeeded in making me do the worst mistake of my life. I cheated on my wife. I betrayed my wife and son. She used all our weak points to break my family. And I stupidly fell for it. The cheating experience was the weirdest thing. When I started cheating I couldn't have sex with any of them. My body was in shock of how I could do this to my family. Then I got caught withe a message my wife found on my mobile. I told her that I had feeling for that other person and I am sorry, but I didn't tell her that there was an affair, I told her I still loved her deeply. 2 weeks later she asked me to be truthful and I was, I told her everything. It wasn't easy and she wasn't making it easy but she asked for all the details and I gave them to her. We talked for days, and found out the dirty things that girl did to make us hate each other. Talking w ith me about my wife and telling me that she is cheating on me and hates me and i deserve better and telling my wife that I am an ******* and she deserves better. This happened for 3 years, she had all of our trust we didn't question what the hell she was doing to us. In the course of the 2 weeks before I told my wife everything, my wife talked to all our friends and told them what happened, and they chose her side and I lost all of them. After we confronted that girl, we made a slow recovery. We moved back in together, I started paying attention to her. Started to understand how much she is doing and she is willing to forgive because she wants me and our son. I did everything right for 8 months. She also admits it that i was a different guy. I truly truly love her and my son. They are all I live for, and I wish I never hurt them. The stupidest thing I ever did. I always wished I met her later on in life when we were a little older. So I could have appreciated her from the b eginning. Then I decided to move abroad to start a better life with my wife and son with a better job and a better pay and a better country all together. She supported this decision, and I was to go first for 4 months and then she and my son will come and join me. We speak on the phone, and I noticed that she is losing interest a little in me and my son. And one week before she is suppose to leave and come and join me with my son, she calls me and tells me she wants a divorce!!! Out of no where, and she said it like this was revenge!! She was soo cold and rude, I was very surprised, never expected this. She can't forgive me, she wants to discover her self, she doesn't want me anymore. Started hanging out with guys i dont know about behind my back. She told me that she doesnt give a **** about me or my son. All she cares about is herself. I tried to tell her how much i changed and how much i loved her, but she only got more rude. I tried to ask her what changed, it was going ok she tells me i never said its ok, even though she did and she told me how much she loves me before i left. She broke my heart. we agreed we would talk later and finish this. But all she wants is a divorce. I am deeply hurt, I actually think that this was a planed revenge, since it was played out soo well. I dont know what to do, I really love her and my son, I really want to be with them and take care of them and grow together. If you read all of this, thank you, It was hard writing! I hope you can help. Thanks in advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment