Pages

Search blog and web

Hidden Meaning?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

So me and my ex were together for verrry close to 4 years. We broke up a month and a half ago now. I'm not really talking to her unless she initiates a conversation.

So, I seem to be getting a text from her each week, (such as: hey, how are you, is it okay to text or not?, hey, how was your night?, how was the show?, hey, how was your easter and stuff? etc) which sparks a little conversation and then that's it for a week or so. I reply to the texts like the kind and happy self I always am, and try to ask a question to force a reply and not kill the conversation!

Is there anyway I can drop a hint to find out what she's getting at? If she's just wanting to play mind games then I'd prefer to delete her, but if she is considering keeping contact for a while, then meeting, then I'd like to do that. Are there any sneaky questions I could ask?

:)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment