Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing Signs

We have been married over 20 years. Over a year ago, my husband told me he was seeing another woman. He moved out of our bedroom and dated this other woman for several months and then after several months, moved out of our home into hers.

I wanted to keep my marriage together but gave him space. While he lived with me during the time of his affair, we flirted, laughed and even had sex.

Even though my husband moved out, he still comes back to our home. On many occasions we have sex. We do not talk about the future of our marriage. And, many times after sex, my husband leaves quickly and then will not contact me again for weeks. This has gone on for over a year now.

I am confused about the situation I am in now. I love my husband and would like to try again to see if we can have a better marriage. Our sexual relationship needed help. Now, our sexual relationship is more satisfying but his affair continues.

I know that many people will tell me to give up. But I do believe his affair will end eventually and maybe we can try again.

I want to save my marriage and make it better than ever. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment