Pages

Search blog and web

Should i divorce my husband?

Few days ago i discovered my husband was frequenting "massage parlors" that are in reality brothels, and do not offer any legit services. I discovered this when i visited my husband at lunch time while he was missing. When he came back he didn't tell me where he went or what he has been doing. I assumed he would be going for lunch with his co workers, but my instincts were telling me to follow him the day after for some reason. My instincts proved to be accurate when i saw him entering a Asian massage parlor, my heart broke at the same moment. I knew that this was not an legit place but one that practices prostitution.

I did some heavy research and found out that he was getting naked massages with baths and hand relief. As this is what most customers receive at least. This completely disgusts me, and i wonder if he was doing this for our whole marriage. I confronted him many times, but he refuses to participating in any sexual acts with those ladies.

This is driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking how he would let a poor woman wash him and touch him naked! this is totally unacceptable and i find it a deal breaker. My mind is bursting with images at the moment. I saw the place myself and it's no where legit, it was 100% a brothel. Other proof i have is that when i called the police to that place they got immediately shut down. There was also some human trafficking going on. This just proves i was right. He still won't admit to anything, i gave him 2 days to think about what he will be doing. I am 70% sure i will divorce him, but i have a 12 months old son. I can support myself but i don't know what the aftermath of all of this will be. All i know is that will never forget this experience.

What do you think i should do in this situation? I feel awful.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment