Pages

Search blog and web

Boys hate me randomly

  • Thread Starter

At school (I'm in sixth form), the guys in my year seem to hate me or at least enjoy mocking or laughing at me. I just get such bad vibes from a large group of them and they seem to go out of their way to make my life difficult or awkward. It really makes me feel so self conscious, especially as I only joined recently and most of them I've never spoken to in my life!

I really don't know what I did to deserve this and it's such a small school that there's no way of getting away from it.

I'm one of those girls who is very confident and funny, always making jokes and laughing, but secretly I'm really insecure and this whole thing has just made me feel so low :(

Can any of you offer any advice? Maybe how I could stop these random people going out of their way to hate on me or why they do it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment