Pages

Search blog and web

My GF cheated on me with an Asian bloke

  • Thread Starter

I've been going out with this girl for 2 months but yesterday I found out that she had an affair with an Asian bloke 6 years older than she is. Apparently, from what I've heard on facebook, he's a taxi driver and drove her home after a night out last Friday. Obviously she was drunk and he probably took advantage of this to get inside her kickers. We had an argument last night and told me that she had sex with him (unprotected) in his taxi but I knew this already from one of my friends so at least she told the truth about this. She told me how she is sorry and 'silly stuff happens' and that I should get over it.

You know how sometimes guys fall for this. I'm not. I told her to **** right off and get AIDS. So she's crying and messaging me all of the time.

I am gutted. I don't know what she saw in a dirty Asian taxi driver.

We also had sex last week after she had gone with him. Should I get tested? What if I have AIDS?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment