Pages

Search blog and web

Continuing "rate my Pakistani cousin" post

  • Thread Starter

SINCE I GOT SO MUCH HATE ON MY LAST POST, Thought I'd let everyone know.
We are going to have a skype video chat in two hours. Should I tell her about the surprise, (leaving out the part I snapped/posted her pic on here of course)? I feel like I should because
1. It's hard to keep quiet
2. There's a chance she won't be ok with being in a relationship (even though she is cool and has crude humor)
As you can see, I have thought about it. I am still confuzzled. Telling her will ruin the surprise. I have this thing where I love surprising people with gifts and she has done so much for me. I just want to give back. Is that wrong? Maybe I went a little overboard with snapping her pic. But I can be crazy at times....I didn't mean any harm. Since I feel slightly guilty I'll tell her about snapping her pic but won't tell her I posted it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment