Pages

Search blog and web

Guy and friend clash

  • Thread Starter

So there's this guy (always is) who I've become pretty close to over the past few month after randomly starting talking to him, I text him all the time and I sometimes hang out with him (he goes to my school but we don't have any frees in common).
There's also this friend, she's awesome, we're pretty close and she has helped me get over stress and all. She's been friends with the guy for longer than me but they're not really as close.

Now a few weeks ago he broke up with his long term girlfriend.
Last week he had a party, I couldn't go as I wasn't there but she went and they made out. This doesn't bother me that much though.
Now since then she told me how she might be confused about how she feels about him and how she wants to hook up again but she wouldnt be in a relationship.
For the past 6months she's been hung up on a guy "she just hooked up with" twice, I supported her through it and all. She's hooked up with most of our guy friends, I've always backed off, but it's just for once I actually want to be the one to have fun. Also she made thigns awkward with a fair few of them where I had to pick up the pieces (relationships.. she doens't do well at them and cheats)
Anyways, I have no problems with her morals and stuff, just It hink I might kidna like the guy and at least I wouldn''t mind hooking up with him. (since A levels are coming up I don't want anything serious)
There's a party next week, he's going, she might be.(and if she doesn't I'd be the only single girl there)
He's hinted slightly at not going with her again and at maybe spending time with me at it.

I just want to know: what shoud I do if he ends up making a move? Avoid because of the friend , or go with it?

She'd probably be pissed about it, but would get over it. Thing is I just CAN'T talk about my feelings, I tried saying to her I migh like him when she told me but i just couldn't...) should I tell her? I'm afraid if she goes, and she hooks up with him I'll feel bad..
I also don't want things to get awkward with the guy... but I would realy enjoy actually making out with someone, I haven't seen actionin a while and kinda missing it , with all the stress I have at the moment from school and family stuff I think it might do me good.

Thank you!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment