Pages

Search blog and web

TAM is ruining my marriage !!!

I am a hard working, faithful, doting father and husband. My wife and I are both educated professionals with several long-term relationships under our belts before we became serious. We actually were close friends for over 20 years before getting married.
My wife has MANY trust issues, because prior to me she only dated/shagged cheating losers.
I am not a cheater. I can't stand to own more than one vehicle or pair of pliers because I can only devote my attention and trust to one.
My DW has been addicted to this site, MB's and all the others since before our marriage. And she is always barraging me with "relationship-building" quizes and tests, and accusing me of flirting with every woman I meet.

TAM is F-in Ruining my marriage.

My parents cheated on each other and the marriage fell apart when I was 12 (I'm 41 now). My high school gf of 6 years cheated , and left me for a college professor. My first wife of 8 years cheated on me MANY times (serial *****) and yet I have never, EVER, cheated on any woman that I loved. Dated two woman at once, in my 20's, maybe. But CHEATED, on a loved one, NEVER.

Yet my DW, whom I have chased for 20+ years and now married to for 5 with the world's smartest and handsome-est 4yo boy, thinks I am some big cheat that can't be trusted. Because of all you philandering letches.

Thanks a lot TAM-Holes.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment