Pages

Search blog and web

Knocked confidence

  • Thread Starter

My ex-boyfriend dumped me after 18 months saying that although he loved and cared about me he wasn't in love with me so couldn't consider marrying me. (I'm a mature student.) I could take that he fell out of love with me but it sounds like he was never in love with me in the first place.

this has really rocked my confidence as I now wonder if I'm not sexy or stimulating enough to make a guy fall in love. He must at the beginning have liked me as more than a friend otherwise why would you date a girl?

do you have any idea why he couldn't /decided not to fall for me? I want to start dating again soon and don't want this happening again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment