Pages

Search blog and web

How long can you go without sex?

  • Thread Starter

In a relationship or not. How does it effect you when you can't get any for long periods? I found myself 3 years before and although I felt pressure to have it and sometimes even missed it I found that my interest in women decreased dramatically and I went about my daily life as though women weren't meant to be chased and I treated them as I would anybody else. Only today I saw a girl I met a few times in a nightclub and all I did was smile at her even though she was saying flirtatious things such as wolf whistling I suppose it could've been out of shyness. I'm still a member on pof but I tend to lack motivation to talk to some of them and unless it's going to be a booty call I'm not bothered. I feel like even if I tried I'd be hopeless as I do have some social anxieties that will stop me at the first hurdle ( I can't even date someone given the oppurtunity as I'm too afraid to go on one ) so I feel like there's no point in trying at all

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment