Pages

Search blog and web

Is there EVER a justifiable reason for a spouse to password protect her cell phone??

Im not talking about spouses who work for the CIA, IRS, or some other clandestine operation...James Bond mught have an excuse...

or couples who work for competing companies...or who have WORK provided cell phones and HAVE to

My friends wife is a frickin librarian...part time...at a grammar school, and she has a password protected cell...she guards this thing like a frickin hawk usually, and she is ALWAYs on it...if someone walks up inoocently behind her, say at a campfire while she is furiously texting away, she will hide it from view...

I got to keep these friends in the divorce so I still see them


she does all her facebooking on this thing and it has been like this for years...there are no real indicators she is cheating, he is blissfully unaware, she doesnt go out much, a few girls nights here and there usually with mutual friends

Ive watched her with her phones for years, and her current one while camping last summer, I subtly watched her work this password, where you punch in the code on the screen

this past weekend, she actually left the phone on a picnic table and I grabbed it, snuck away, and worked the password, figured it out...AND I STOPPED THERE...by the time I got back to picnic table she was frantically looking for it and had her kids helping, I dropped it and waited a sec for them to find it...

I KNOW the password, and was SO tempted to snoop but I didnt...the way she acted with this phone, she was in a blind panic...until she found it and realized no one had it, she was fine and my GUT tells me there is something there, something she doesnt want anyone to see

Ive asked him how he feels about locked phones and he didnt seem to care, his is NOT locked but isnt worried about hers...

so, it got me thinking...why the hell do married couples need to lock their cells??

My ex also think this woman is up to something and I asked my ex why she, a cheater, didnt lock her phone...her answer?
"because I thought it would be a DEAD give away that I was cheating...and I didnt need my cell phone to cheat"

discuss??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment