Pages

Search blog and web

I feel like my husband's roommate

Hi, This is my 2nd marriage. We met at church. We are in our 50's. We've been married 6 years. I have always felt like a buddy or pal or roommate or worse. My husband does not act like a guy. He doesn't treat me like a wife. I feel like I'm dying inside. There is no closeness. There is sex but its just sex, its not making love. He doesn't notice when I'm naked or wear something new or smell nice. I just don't get it. I get attention from men at work. I want attention from my husband. I don't even feel like a woman at home. I feel like we are just existing. This has been going on the whole marriage. I can't live like this anymore. What do I do? Why does he act like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment