Pages

Search blog and web

HELP! Made a Girl Upset?

  • Thread Starter

Long story short...I have made a girl upset for some unknown reasons to me. Probably I act so cold to her at times

Recently I've tried to break her ice wall. I gave her an Origami Card which said "Hi :)" inside and she gave a little laugh when she saw it. Today I didn't have time, so made her a flower. Both occasions she's tried to avoid speaking to me by giving short answers, not looking at me etc... so I just had to walk away and leave the conversation

I'm not exactly in her good books as I've previously hit on her friend before and several girls in front of her :L I also know she MIGHT like me - always catching those glances and I pretend not to notice.

I don't even know why I care about her, but she's obviously unhappy with me as she's talkative and vibrant at others... apart from me. I'm getting a bit uneasy as all my efforts are so far pointless. Help? :/

Thanks in advance, sorry for long question.

P.S.

Talking to her isn't going to work as she's reluctant to make conversation. There's only so much that I can blab about without looking stupid! :L

Also, she's not shy, but independent, very strong willed and generally a robust individual. So her lack of communication isn't due to shyness :L

Finally, please do not assume that I like her in "that" way, I do like her and feel a certain responsibility (I have made her upset somehow). But I simply want the awkwardness between us to dissipate. So that she feels more relaxed around me and more of herself. I just feel guilty because the problem clearly lies with me and want to do something before I leave.

Sorry for the long question! Thanks all! x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment