Pages

Search blog and web

Hello, I'm 'losther's wife

Hello, I thought I should introduce myself. My husband is 'losther' which is an appropriate name, because it's the truth. It's really weird having your personal life told online for people to comment on, but oddly enough I found it comforting. I had this fear that I may not be doing the right thing, it's good to see that I am.

It's amazing to me that complete strangers have my back on here. People I've never met. I want to thank you.

I know at some point he will get back on here and will not be pleased with what I have done. Crashed his online pity party or whatever it was he was trying to accomplish. I cannot take the mental abuse anymore. I am done with this, I hope he accepts this fact soon.

Once again thank you for your help, very unexpected surprise.
Aislin

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment