Pages

Search blog and web

She's threatening to leave me.... because I'm too well-endowed (No, really)

  • Thread Starter

Okay, I know what you are all thinking straight away, that I am either bragging or trolling. I'm not. So please don't post stupid comments.
Me and girlfriend have been together 8 months and we only recently had sex, in the past fortnight, for the first time. We both wanted to wait which was fine.
But now, she said that she found it uncomfortable because of my size down below to have sex. I've had comments before but it's never really bothered me or been an issue. Now, she's saying that she want's to break up because she finds having a sex life with me ''daunting'' and would be too difficult. It sounds ridiculous, but it's true. We've argued a couple times over it, all in the space of 14 days.
I love this girl a lot, and it seems trivial and daft, but there's nothing I can do is there?
Any advice? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment