Pages

Search blog and web

Anxiety anticipating breaking up

  • Thread Starter

Hi there,

Some things my boyfriend said yesterday make it sound like he's going to break up with me quite soon, without actually telling me so. Today he casually told me another piece of news that confirms what I've been thinking, again without explicitly mentioning breaking up. Details are unimportant now, the main thing is that I've been feeling extremely anxious ever since. I have what I can describe as a feeling of impending doom regarding the situation.

It's really not the time to think this, because I have exams coming up and I need to focus on them.
I am just looking for some kind words/encouragement.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment