Pages

Search blog and web

Do you get along with your partners parents?

  • Thread Starter

I was just curious. I've been with my partner for 4 years and his parents are nice towards me but constantly complain about my boyfriend.

His mum has been a bit of a handful when it comes to things that cost money, for example, it had taken 4 months of persuasion to allow her 19 year old son to go on holiday. Then we must have shown her about 20 different locations, because we weren't allowed to book anything without her consent :/

And not just money either, she always says to him infront of me that he needs to lose weight, or that his room is a tip, he never does anything around the house, and won't let him take out a student loan which he needs for his course.

But they are nice to me haha anyone else have stories similar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment