Pages

Search blog and web

Does my "girlfriend" know I sometimes sleep with other girls?

  • Thread Starter

OK I realise this is a little stupid to ask since I could ask herself, but I don't want to hurt her.

So basicly we were together for a year and broke up because the relationship wasn't working. When we broke up the relationship had turned to long distance, but that wasn't the main issue we had other broblems and decided to break up.

After a few weeks, however, we started missing each other since we never really had any arguing, it was just a mutual (ok maybe me more) decision that we aren't really fit for each other.

We decided we are still going to keep seeing each other. She was asking me that "what am I to you then?" I told her more than a friend. She said "I don't want to be anyone's **** buddy". I said I see.. then we never really talked about it again and still kept seeing on the weekends. I noticed recently she recently used the term "dating" when talking about us, and before she used the term being together.

I don't sleep with other girls in the UK but I go abroad quite a lot and sometimes for some 2 week holidays just with some male friends and obviously have a lot of fun and sex during these holidays. I wonder if she actually realises this? She hasn't ever asked me anything, but once when I got back from a holiday in south east asia we just didn't really talk much about what I've been doing here.

I dont wanna ask her, because if she slept with someone else it would be OK, but it'd rather have her keep it to herself as hearing about it would obviously make me a little jealous. Therefore I don't want to tell either..

Or does she actually think we're bf and gf? I know I should just ask her, but I don't want to hurt her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment