Pages

Search blog and web

Is he falling out of love with me?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,
I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 and a half years, we live together and have done for some time now. Up until recently things have been really great, fun and loving...However, I went on holiday over the easter period with a (female) friend during which we had an argument over pretty much nothing! We decided to leave it, but since coming back he has been really distant and unaffectionate- he doesn't really talk to me when we're together, he doesn't hold my hand or anything when out, he doesn't kiss or hug me and worst he rejects me when I try to do so!
I've bought it up with him and he either changes the subject or says its in my head, but he's acting odd!! It's been going on like 3 weeks now and I don't know what else I can do!
Any help greatly appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment