Pages

Search blog and web

He doesn't get it!!!

  • Thread Starter

Tl;dr in bold.

This guy who I had a brief thing with, before I realised he was incredibly annoying and not my type, has become a little too obsessed.


I rejected him twice, and since then largely ignore him. He tried drunk calling me over easter which I ignored and added me on snapchat which I ignored - thought he'd got the message.
Anyway, he keeps telling other guys in a really stupid way that he's so lucky to have kissed me that time.
I thought it was over, but today he came into the room with my friends (none of whom like him) and kept talking rubbish. E.g. because I rejected him, he kept calling my political views nutty and arguing against them (keeping in mind he knows nothing about politics or my views, in an attempt to wind me up). Even the guy who is politically opposite said he was being stupid.

cutting to the chase - he then stole my phone and took off, I assumed he would return it after a bit. He came back later, said he'd lost it in his room, lost his key and was going out. If I wanted it, I'd have to 'come over tomorrow' to get it.
Obviously, he's seriously pissing me off!!! He is getting ridiculously annoying, I just want him to leave me (and hopefully) my friends alone!
I refuse to go to his damn room, I don't know or care where it is.
He now has my phone overnight which has really angered me, I wish I'd yelled at him.

How can I get it back without going near him, and getting him to leave me the hell alone!!!

P.s. I also posted on my uni halls page that 'the person who has me phone needs to return it asap, I'm not going to their room, it's creepy'. Opinions?
I'm very angry right now. I can't stand people touching my stuff let alone stealing it for such a long time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment