Pages

Search blog and web

Common situation, not quite sure what to do, little help needed (:

  • Thread Starter

Hi everyone.

I am currently in a situation that I am not quite sure how to deal with, so I figured I could come here and ask, as you good people are much more experienced in this than I am (:

I'll try to make this as short as possible, to prevent you from getting a headache.

Classic scenario - I've met a girl at a club, asked for her number, ended up adding her on Facebook before calling anyway. We've been texting through Whatsapp for the past 4 days and basically, she is 100% fit. I've had 2 relationships before, but they both lasted for 5 months or so. She, however, is so perfect that I usually end up staring on her in disbelief.

Fun question. What is the probability of a) meeting a girl at a club that you weren't even supposed to be at (she was there with a friend she have met, and I was there because of my cousin who I added on Facebook totally drunk like a year ago) and b) her going to a university abroad in the same country - UK, 1 hr drive far from each other. Pretty rare, right?

Anyway, so we ended up texting so intensively, that basically, she tells me on her own exactly what she is doing throughout the each day. She texts me back the second she gets on her phone (and I can see when she is online/offline on Whatsapp, talk about privacy), she is like 10/10, blonde, 17 years old (I am 20 btw), exactly my type, D cups, 55 kg (?? lbs), never had a boyfriend nor sex before, "privileged" (her parents are incredibly nice and intelligent people, she told me a lot about her family) family, but she is still humble and ambitious. She went to one of the best schools in country, and she will study medicine. She agrees with me on everything, like, we don't have a single different opinion. Okay, maybe she likes horror movies more than I do, but that's it. Thing is, we talked just for 2 days before going out. But in the end, it was so intensive, that she got a bit "scared", as she / I learned learned everything about her / I.

Naturally, we went on a date. 3 hours went by like nothing, and I ended up making out with her in a park. Though, as she informed me beforehand, she had to leave at 2 pm or something, so after like 20 minutes, we had to say goodbye to each other.

But. When we stood up and went to a bus station, she told me that she is "not sure". I asked about what, and she again replied with the same thing. She ended up telling me both in person and through chat, that it was unusual for her to be touched and/or kissed. Also, as I mentioned, she got a bit scared, she even told me that, but it wasn't like "I am creepy", just "too little time to process". We went out again the next day, but to calm her down a bit, I suggested we won't touch unless she is ready for it. Like a regular date, where you get to know each other. So we ended up talking for like 6 hours and then she went home. I didn't kiss her, as I didn't want to "push her". We hugged anyway, as usual (even at the club, which was interesting).

Now to the question. Is she really into me or not? I am scared that maybe, she realized I am not her type or whatever, and that this whole thing will end up in the so called friendzone. But, why would she then text me 24/7, go out with me again the next day, flirt, smile all the time, compliment me here and there and even admire me for going to a "better" uni? Why would she even share information like "I sleep completely naked"?

Thoughts? Thank you a lot and I hope this whole thing wasn't all that uninteresting and didn't sound like "first world problem" :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment