Pages

Search blog and web

Husband hates sex?

I am posting this on here because I need advice, and don't want to ask anyone I know. I am 19 years old, my husband is 21. We have a good marriage. We get along good, and love each other. I am about 5' 5", 150 pounds. I have a little bit of extra fat, but not a lot. I am pretty white though. I work a lot, so I am strong. My hair hangs down to the end of my back. I have a good personality, I try to be a good wife. My problem is my husband acts like he hates sex. He wants me to give him oral, or other non-sex but sexual stuff. He wants something about everyday. But he acts like he hates sex. He doesn't stay hard, he just wants to get it over with. He is about 6', 260 pounds. I don't know if he just isn't attracted, or what. He never wants to get me turned on. He just wants to hop in there and do it so he can get it over with. Well it takes longer than 5 seconds to get me turned on. Then if I am not ready he gets mad and just jacks off. I feel so hurt, so ug ly, and just a failure. It's getting to where I crave real sex, the kind I have never had. Sweet and kind. Where I actually get turned on. He just leaves, then when he comes back he wants oral or something like that.He only says he wants sex every once in a while like it's a chore he needs to do. I want him to make love to me like he wants me. I have tried to tell him how I can't get turned on in 5 seconds, he doesn't listen. Does anyone have any advice on how to get him to be more gentle, and take more time? I think he would like it more if I was turned on. Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment