Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being weird

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for two years. And we usto talk lots about having kids and where we would live and basically planning and dreaming together. I loved it and it seemed like he did too; but recently (for reasons) I got drunk and wrote him a heartfelt letter and I sent him a list of names I liked. I admit it is slightly strange, but I've gotten so comfortable with him I tell him everything and I very rarely censor myself. But then I asked if he'd read it and he said he read bits of it which I admit hurt, so I told him it did. And he said something like "Why would I want to read something all about children" which it wasn't. I know as I have the draft of the letter, most of it is about how much I love him and can't wait to see him soon as we have not seen each other in a while.

Is it me being too strange and clingy? Or is he growing away and being tired of me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment