Pages

Search blog and web

Did I act really immaturely?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a 19 year old male. I am openly gay. Another gay guy started messaging me, saying flirty things. I only knew him vaguely and thought it was a joke. I sent flirty messages back, thinking I was just returning a joke.

After that he sent me a load of pictures of his face and his chest. He asked me to send him some pictures of myself. Then he told me he assumed I was with someone ,but said that he wanted to hang out with me. He asked me to send some of my own photos.

I didn't send any photos. After this, out of the blue, he sent me a picture of himself fully naked.

Kind of alarmed, amused and confused at the same time, I told a friend who knew this guy slightly better. I guess I thought it was worth sharing and I had no idea how to react.

Afterwards, the guy told me he sent that picture by accident. Whether that's true or not, I've no idea and don't really care. But I feel bad about telling my friend what he did.

Is it really bad and immature that I didn't keep that private? I mean we all tell friends stuff, right? Also, I did ask my friend afterwards not to tell anyone else, but he said two of his friends had already seen the messages I sent him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment