Pages

Search blog and web

Need helpful advice please...

I am very distraught right now, which has caused me to search the internet for a marriage forum at three in the morning. My husband is from a small town in the country (where I went to college and met him) and we recently moved back to my hometown which is a large city. It's a totally different culture with lots of people (aka strangers to him...he's used to being on first name basis with every single person who walks down the street), but it's my home. I love it here very much and I try to help him find things to love as well, but he doesn't even want to try and be happy here.

Fast forward to tonight. He's back in his hometown for a few weeks helping his dad get his plumbing business back on schedule, and he calls me tonight at midnight when he got home to my brother/sister in law's house from the bar. He and I share a joint Facebook account, and he said tonight all of his buddies got into a discussion about FB he told all of his friends that he had nothing to do with all the politic crap posted on "his" FB wall. It was all the wife, and he's sorry they all have to put up with it.

He and I share the same political views, but they are vastly different than his redneck conservative friends' views. I feel like he threw me under the bus because he wanted to be part of the gang and pick on the person who doesn't agree with them. That made me heart hurt, and it's not the first time. Why does he do that? How should I feel about it? Why am I up all night stewing about it when he's passed out drunk and doesn't care at all?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment