Pages

Search blog and web

Question- moved from womens group

Looking for some input here. Tried over in womens group but little response..

Last fall, after two years of denials, finally forced my SO clean with proof of sexual activity. Remember, together 22 years, never married , raised daughter who is out of college and on her own now. Here is link from fall if interested. http://ift.tt/1kXt5rQ

Needless to say, I've had a hard time getting over this. But SO asked if I'd go to counseling, and so we have been since the fall, about once every three weeks. It's going okay, but I still feel bad inside - don't know if I can ever trust her again. I kicked her out in November, she now has apartment. Gave her a little money, but she hasn't asked for any more.

Gradually been doing more things together.

Now to my question. I am asking this seriously. I have a young girl that works for me, about half my age- a college student. She's a really good student. She's worked with me about a year now- I am her supervisor. Every so often, I'd text her something- and she'd answer back- and that was it.

Well the other night, I remembered I wanted her tell her something at work the next day. She replied with a joke. Long story short, that led to about 30 back and forths over a two hour period.

Tuesday, a few back and forths. On Wednesday, she was preparing to leave the country for a few weeks- flying overseas. At around 6:30 AM I get a text from her. I respond. Then probably another 25-30 back and forths until her flight in the afternoon.

I didn't expect to hear from her again for a while because of international texting etc. Well, around 9:30 am my time 5 texts from Europe. I responded admittedly.

Nothing sexual, nothing hinting at sex or anything like that. She's an attractive young lady though. But I feel that if my SO saw this she'd blow a 50 amp fuse. But nothing like the sex fill garbage my SO was texting during her affairs.

I'm not trying to be funny- in you opinions' is there anything going on here?- I don't want to get a young innocent woman involved in something - the word around my work is that SO and I are separated- which we are- so maybe she knows that. Or is she just being nice and filling me in on what's happening on her Europe trip?

I'm the owner of our business, but I'm on my way out soon very likely (by my choice). I find it hard to comprehend a girl my daughters age would be interested in me. But I am in good shape, and look a lot younger than I am- but I talk openly to this girl about my daughter so i'm not hiding anything. Anyway, not sure how to read this exactly.

You can lambast me if necessary. But again, don't want her to get hurt- but not sure if this much contact means anything.

Thoughts please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment