Pages

Search blog and web

friends keep telling my I'm "too obsessed" with my boyfriend. They won't let it go!

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend are still in the early stages (5 months together ish) where we want to spend lots of time together. Two of my friends (housemates) are constantly making remarks, they say I spend too much time with him, and that I'm always 'abandoning' them. They say it in a jokey way but I can tell there's some truth in it.

It's very frustrating, because I always think of them first;
If we had arranged anything I'd always stick to it, if one of them needed me I'd be there for them. I spend most nights with my boyfriend because he lives close to me and it seems logical to sleep in a bed with him rather than being alone.

I'm starting to feel like I have to sneak around, to avoid their disapproval. I don't see why I should feel guilty for wanting to see my boyfriend a lot. They've done the same when they've been in relationships. It's so petty, we're not kids and they're acting like they're in year 7.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment