Pages

Search blog and web

Am I normal?

  • Thread Starter

I just mean in general. I mean I used to be very confident until a lot of things happened that destroyed this when I was about 19 I got mugged off by some so called friends which didn't help then I left university and I split up with a girl I was on and off for 5 years but it was really a nasty breakup. I subsequently had a breakdown and ever since I been quiet shy and a bit timid. I used to go out clubbing have lots of friends go out all the time. My confidence did slightly improve which was somewhat a miracle as at one point I didn't communicate whatsoever now I can talk to family friends coworkers but I can't make new friends or get a girlfriend at all. I have like 1 friend and 2 others I'll hang out with but very rarely because they have girlfriends. I don't even do much with my one friend he just likes going out clubbing and if you don't want to he can't understand it. I'm not interested in going out like that anymore and because I'm not as confident as he is I don't go to parties or anything like that. He's having a BBQ this summer but I'm unlikely to go because I'm not confident with mixing with eachother plus he acts like a dickhead in crowds. I went last year but it was a prime of example of what he's like. All I do is play football a couple of times a week with him and my sisters fiancé. I do like doing other things such as going cinema shopping tennis but very occasionally out drinking. Is it just my friend do you think? Or is it me? I don't know whether I'm starting to dislike him. Don't mean to sound gay by this by the way. Other things rarely happen other than football and work and courses etc. I am extremely shy and I have no luck whatsoever with girls because of this. Should I be lucky for what I have or do I have it bad do you think? I could go out more but I don't want to just keep hanging out with one person because I get bored of the same company

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment