Pages

Search blog and web

incredible first date, totally awkward second date

  • Thread Starter

I went out with this amazing guy the other night and we had a truly remarkable time. We just smiled and laughed and talked for hours and parted on a positive note. I was elated for days afterward and couldn't wait to see him again. After 4 or 5 days, he invited me out again. I was so awkward from start to finish, and I'm scared that I might have ruined any possibility of him ever wanting to see me again. I was really quiet and letting my sentences trail off awkwardly and not really having much to say in response to anything he said except for "oh, wow, yeah, definitely!" ect. I think it was probably really obvious that I was nervous. I get like this when I really like someone, and I hate it. I want to think that it's endearing, but he probably just thinks I was bizarre. I also weirdly grabbed his knee at one point when we were sitting across from each other and I was making a point about something and he looked kind of surprised. We had been really touchy the firs t date, but it felt inappropriate this time.

How should I act the next time I see him? Should I say anything or just let it go? I'm so embarrassed!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment