Pages

Search blog and web

University - Relationships

  • Thread Starter

Hey, basically I met this guy on a night out at university. I really really liked him, I went on his Facebook previously (as i'd met him before at friends birthday) and his status was 'in a relationship' so when I was with him on the night out and we were getting together I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said they broke up two weeks ago. I got with him that night, we went back to his, didn't do anything just kissed. I waited a day and texted him first, we chatted for a bit. I heard from a friend that he did have a girlfriend he told her about me and they broke up, he was trying to get her back. I heard from another friend that they were actually on a break. when I was with him that night we followed each other on twitter, after hearing the different stories I was looking at his twitter and came across his 'ex'. My finger slipped and I accidentally followed her on twitter, I unfollowed as soon as I realised. A few days later the he unfollowed me on twitter . He hasn't contacted me since. This may seem really silly but I just really really liked him, he's the first guy since I've been here that I've just really liked! He is what I looked for in a guy. Im always thinking about him. I get so lonely at uni and have so much time to think! He told me he really liked me and that he's fancied me for ages. Its been almost a month and Im still thinking about him, am I over reacting liking him so much and really wanting to be with him? Ive never had a boyfriend so I think thats why Im over reacting. loool I start to question myself like was i a crap kisser, I think he wanted to sleep with me and I said to him Ive got to go. Im inexperienced in the bedroom so maybe he just thought I was **** I don't know!I didn't really know what I was doing, maybe I didn't excite him? any advice much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment