Pages

Search blog and web

Your thoughts on sexual/romantic "vibes"?

At the risk of sounding like a super spiro crackpot, I would like to know your thoughts on this...

Do you believe it's possible for a person to unintentionally send out sexual energy or thoughts, in general or towards a specific person?

Do you believe others can pick up on these vibes despite there being no sign of outward clues/flirting/vibey eye contact?

Do you believe others can be affected by these vibes? Eg, they have thoughts towards you or they reciprocate?

I know this seems crackpot but I do think it is possible.

Context in my marriage, well I am a married woman, I have not physically or otherwise flirted or given off signals to anyone in that way, but every now and then I have a day where I catch myself having inappropriate thoughts, or I feel more horny than usual for no apparent reason (hormones maybe?), and I don't know what it is or how exactly but I feel like certain men pick up on it because I notice they behave a bit differently towards me or I find they are looking me in the eye in that certain way. I am really careful in how I interact with men who I work with etc, and even though I have my unexplained days of inappropriate thoughts, I am no different towards them in my brhaviour. But I am wondering if they are picking up on a "vibe". Maybe it's spiritual, or maybe people are just good at discerning vibes/energy.

This has happened at church, at work, and recently with a man who is supposed to be a support group facilitator of a group i'm in. (I avoided the last group session because I felt uncomfortable with him).

Have you had similar experiences? If so, how do you deal with it? Do you feel guilty or responsible? Do you tell your spouse, and if so, did they freak out?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment