Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed Bad. I think I love someone else

Ok, here is my situation, Me and My wife of 20 years are swingers. About 4 months ago I started having sex with this woman. My wife has met her and likes her. I did a big mistake and fell hard for this woman. I think she feels the same way. I told my wife this and We are now working on our marriage. The problem is I see this lady everyday and now she is dating a guy I used to be friends with. I cant stop thinking about her, and I know the relationship she is in wont last. I know in my mind that I should Love the woman I'm with. But all I feel is care. Do I forget the other woman, And how do I do that. Or do I do what I think my heart is telling me and go after her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment