Pages

Search blog and web

Potential Sixth Form Problems to do with girls?

  • Thread Starter

For all of you who are in 6th form is it a major turn off in your opnion if theres a goody two shoes in your class who has a beard and wears glasses and is seen as mature mentally.For some reason a large majority of my class think that when i go 6th form girls will be suprised by my really deep voice.I also tend to reprimand them wen thy misbehave.Thy call me uncle as a joke one guy said i look like im in my 20's.


How can i tell my friend i wont be going to the same 6th form as him?Hes a gr8friend but i got a offer from a school ive wanted to goto since primary.They have better grades+my friend has got on my nerves by asking if i need protection because i dont know any1? Wen he said this he really annoyed since i can hold my own even if im shy around girls.My friends also pretty sensitive like if i say hes annoying or say hes stupid he overreacts but wen its me he acts innocent.Im a boy btw.Hes been a good m8 for 5years.

Thoughts on everything?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment