Pages

Search blog and web

''Everybody's changing...''

  • Thread Starter

As the title suggests (and to quote Keane), all my friends--most of whom have moved to uni--have changed and I feel like they've left me behind in the sense that I am pretty much the same.

For example, one of my closest friends has lost her virginity and regularly hooks up with guys, which is good as she has become more confident but I remember us both feeling anxious to have sex, and I still am. In general terms, all my friends are having a lot of sex and I haven't even come close to, I feel left out lol...like I'm too frigid or something.

So essentially, they all seem to be having a lot more fun at university, I am happy for them of course, but when we meet to exchange our experiences, I feel like I am really boring and I'm not making the most of my university experience. I know that deep down I am a very sociable person but I'm far too nervous to approach people and lose my inhibitions.

Has anyone felt the same, and if so, how did you overcome this shyness that impedes your ability to have fun?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment