Pages

Search blog and web

Can Bi turn into Lesbian?

  • Thread Starter

I had a one night thing with an smart girl about a year ago - felt like the luckiest guy - but then we just moved on and didn't talk about it. She said yes to a coffee. Suddenly she had to go abroad for a year - I knew a long distance wouldn't have lasted - so I wimped out. The feeling for her is felt more on my part right now; she did have many partners in the past - just like we've meet others in the main-while (I happen to have slept with her ex-gf soon after they broke up - small world :$ .)


I still adore her. She thinks highly of me, and we have hundreds of mutual friends as we are in similar circles; so we helped each other out when possible and have continuous contact. She's seeing another girl now - though I think it's not serious - though there is rumors that she's not into guys anymore. How is this possible? Can a bi girl turn into lesbian? I'm so confused. :confused:

I'm trying not to talk to her about the relationship thing as she's still away and it would be outside what we discuss usually.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment