Pages

Search blog and web

right dcisio to divorce ???

husband's family borrowed my money n ignores my request to repay . n continues to spend till husband is in debt . I have been paying majority of bills and even his debts off . during these times , whenever I asked him to help get the money back , he ignores me too , when I get aggressive in asking , he pushed me , hits me , sat on me , and covered my face with pillow and yelled for me to shut up . even once I was pregnant , he pushed me .
a few years ago , his family bombed my bank account again n I had to pay his debts again . I wanted nothing to do with his family again n he agreed . then after a year , he started asking for his family and wanted us all to be family again . I relented on condition they apologised . husband disagreed and says I should apologise to them first for scolding them about bombing my bank account . and started to pick fights with me n displayed resentment n started to hit me much worse . even infront of the kids , he whacked me across the face n I flew . kids scream . other times , he yank my hair , sat on me , covered my face , slam my chest that sends me flying n tells me he wants his parents over me . I kept telling him they will kill our finances n marriage , if not for me emptying my entire bank account to save him , he would have been bankrupt . he continues to pick fights n hits me .

when I decided to divorce now n asked him to leave , he accused me of breaking the family up .


but I felt that is the right thing to do - to divorce .

till now , separated for 8 months , he will apologised and then when I demanded that his family has to pay back or apologised , he attacked me verbally again .

I see no remorse n I think he will tank me n children again for his parents to spend stupidly again ( not medical bills )

right decision ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment