Pages

Search blog and web

What "sweet" things does your partner do that you can't resist?

Ok, I'll go first.

Three nights a week, my SO goes to bed about an hour before I do because he has to get up super early the next morning.

Whenever I come to bed, he rolls over, wraps his arm around me, rubs my hip, my thigh, my belly, and other "special" places, and finally settles in with me spooning tightly against him.

The best part... he doesn't even know he's doing it!! He's not awake, never remembers any of it in the morning, yet it happens EVERY TIME I join him after he's asleep.

I love it! I feel so safe and loved...

(And don't worry folks, there's plenty of other "action" when he DOES wake up :rofl:)

What's something special your partner does?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment