Pages

Search blog and web

AM I completey stupid?

  • Thread Starter

  • So I was with someone for 3 , but the amount they put me through was unbelievable. They cheated on me , never payed me back any money , went as far as texting other girls in my bed. They were so manipulative that I thought that they really liked me but behind my back they were sleeping with other people. It got to a point where they dumped me for someone else, I spiralled into depression , took anti depressants , counselling , ... I'm okay now but I still have hurtful memories ... In a weird way I still want this person back. Is that strange ? Anyone been through this ? They came back into contact after ending their relationship with the other person...but disappeared again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment