Pages

Search blog and web

I'm a white guy attracted to a black woman

  • Thread Starter

I'm attracted to a very tall and modelesque black girl I see around a lot. We've spoken a couple of times and she's very quiet and shy. She doesn't have many friends, from what I can see. She is about the same height as me, both 6 feet tall. On one occasion, she smiled at me and asked me my name but she is too shy to engage in conversation as am I.

Obviously I'm not racist to have these feelings BUT other people are. My friend is also dating a black girl and when I went out with them, a lot of people stared, especially the bigoted Englander types and I felt uncomfortable for them.

She doesn't have facebook or anything, which I find very cute for some reason...

What shall I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment