Pages

Search blog and web

How to Gain Weight

This is not sarcastic.

I come from a large family of large people (6ft+). I've always been the runt (5'8"). I developed somewhat of a complex due to that fact.

I'm scrawny. Medium in every way, bordering on small. Unlike what seems to be everyone around me, I've always struggled with keeping weight on, vs keeping it off. I was so excited after 5-6 years of my ex's cooking when I finally passed 150 lbs.

I have a very high metabolism. It doesn't help that I also have a strictly vegan diet.

I want to put some weight on. But I'm afraid of exercising too much as I already struggle with getting enough calories. Everyone tells me to drink protein shakes but I am lactose intolerant and that rules out most of them.

I want to hit the gym and start lifting, up my protein with a vegan option, and have no idea where to start.

Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment