Pages

Search blog and web

Priorities changing

  • Thread Starter

Basically i have been thinking about how much i have changed in a few years. A few years ago i was all about going to bars and clubs and trying to have sex with as many girls as possible. I was highly attracted to new and different girls all of the time and in general i was out of control. I was having sex with basically every girl that i could get, i had no standards when i was drunk and i have some regrets.

As i lived the "going out on the pull" lifestyle from 17-22, I have now totally lost any interest in new girls and i am much more relationship focused.
I am thinking, i am 22, soon to turn 23 next month. Is there something wrong with me? It is like when new girls are interested in me i just cannot be bothered anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment