Pages

Search blog and web

Help, completely lost and heartbroken

Hi,

Has anyone ever had this happen to them. It happens to me on a regular basis.

My husband and I have been married 6 years and have been together 11.

This is a scenario that happens to me on a regular basis. Several nights ago I was aroused so I snuggled and kissed my husband trying to get him into the mood but no luck. So I gave up. (My husband rarely wants to have sex when I initiate it. It sucks.). The next night comes and goes and nothing. I did not try and he did not offer. Today we get into the shower and he starts to masterbate and tells me. I masterbated 3 times yesterday I was so horny. I was so angry. I get nothing for two nights and he has a party. I did not let it show, I have tried expressing how that hurts but have not gotten anywhere so I just went with the flow to see how it would go. So he ejaculated by masturbation. I was never touched, barely kissed. My husband tells me often "I love to touch my ****". I wish he felt that way about me.

Don't know where to go. HELP

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment