Pages

Search blog and web

Why does my friend make me feel like this?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my kind of boyfriend are on a break and while we're apart (we're going no contact outside of college as we're on the same course and in the same friendship group so he can clear his thoughts and decide what he wants) so while we're on a break I crave attention from guys I wear low cut tshirts so that I get the attention I need, but II can't know the people giving me the attention and only one of my friends can stop me feeling this way, is it because he might have feelings for me? I'm confused, I have no romantic feelings towards him. I'm not like this when I have a boyfriend, I guess I just feel lonely and unloved.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment