Pages

Search blog and web

My ex dreamed about going on a honeymoon with me?

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex broke up about a month ago because we have our exams coming up and the fighting got too much. In an argument and in a bit of a fit of rage, he broke up with me. I had hope for the relationship to continue after exams, but he seemingly had none and I accepted that.

However, recently, I found out that he's dreamed about going on a honeymoon with me several times from mutual friends and apparently he's confessed to still having feelings for me. I'm not sure how to go about this; I still really want him back, but I don't know the best way to go about that. I won't try anything until at least after exams, but I still don't know the best thing to do here.
What do you think I should do and what do you think he's feeling at the moment?

Thank you!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment