Pages

Search blog and web

I think I might be a-sexual... Help

  • Thread Starter

I've always fancied guys, but never thought or fantasied about sex. I have had a few boyfriends and have liked cuddling/kissing but never really wanted sex or foreplay.

A guy touching me makes my skin crawl and I immediately want to push them off. I can count on my hands the number of times I've actually wanted to have sex, I mainly just do it because I know my boyfriend enjoys it. As if I'm doing him a favour.

I could quite happily have a relationship without sex. Or at least very infrequent sex. I don't derive much pleasure from it at all, usually just an uncomfortable feeling. I do have a sex drive though and masturbate quite often, but have no desire for a guy to be involved in this. I see it as something separate almost.

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend is starting to wonder why I always push him away when he initiates things.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment