Pages

Search blog and web

Why am I attracted to everyone?

  • Thread Starter

I made a thread about me being attracted to a black girl but I find my sexual preferences extend further. I now find myself attracted to every kind of woman in existence. I'm especially attracted to Asian women and more recently Muslim women. The ways these girls dress in their hijab attracts me. A lot of people are jealous because they wish they could wear a Hijab too, especially on bad hair days. Not looking your best? Then throw on a Hijab and forget about it. Or maybe it's because their attire acts as an impenetrable wall and they want men to try to penetrate their defences. I am the impenetrable force and what happens when both forces meet?!? I would like to have a Muslim girlfriend and have her walk around the city with me. I feel like this would draw a lot of attention that I crave for some reason. I like seeing extreme opposites put together because I find this for some reason, quite thrilling. I also would like children of every race and have them walk ar ound with me too.

What should I Do?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment