Pages

Search blog and web

Moving to Vietnam for a couple of months - what do with girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

I recently got and accepted a job offer from Vietnam for an internship which will last for 3 months. Everything is already sorted for my trip apart from one thing; I'm not sure what to do with my girlfriend.. We have been together for nearly a year.

My girlfriend can't come with me, as she will be working in the UK during the summer so we won't be seeing each other.

I've never cheated on my girlfriend and I'm not really that kind of a guy, but lets get the facts straight, I'm not gonna be able to do 3 months without sex, especially as I have a massive thing for Asian girls.

After the internship, we will both we back to the same uni for one year and then I will be moving back to my home country (I'm an international student), so eventually we will have to break up anyways.

I'm trying to figure out my options here.

1. Stay together but have casual sexual relationships during the summer with Vietnamese girls. So basicly I would cheat on her and never tell her.. This would be the easiest option for me but obviously a very wrong thing to do.

2. Ask her to have a little break from our relationship, but continue next year at uni. It would be very convenient, as we do spend a lot of time together and help each other study as well. This would be a very mean and unacceptable thing to ask from a girl in my opinion.

3. Break up with her completely and let her find a man who is really worth her time and investment, especially knowin we're going to have to break up anyways after our last year at uni. This would be the most inconvinient and depressing option for me but perhaps the right thing to do?

What would you do in my situation? I am pretty sure most girls think I'm an a-hole and will suggest the third option.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment