Pages

Search blog and web

Lost Love

I am going to try to make this short, 20 years of marriage 2children 14 & 20 yrs old , the last 2 years of our marriage my wife grew apart from me due to stress in the construction company and me drinking too much , she turned to her old BF and had a affair and moved out for 6 months and found it was not so easy living on her own , i filed for divorce , before the divorce was up she moved back in, there is no sex ,and she sleeps on the sofa, i dont know if she is still contact with BF , every time I want to talk about sex or our marriage she does not want to talk about it, I quit drinking , help around the house, pay all the bills ,work my ass off ,been getting is shape, take her out on dates , treat her like gold , with love and caring compasion, and still nothing in return. It apears to me she is just staying to keep the family together and raise my girls in a stable home,
I just dont get it , we get along great and do alot of thing together, but I cant get her heart back.
It is killing me inside, I keep me cool, but dont know how much longer i can do this, I love this woman more than anything and dont want to lose her. but I feel like I am being used.
I tried talking about sex last night and she said she just did not want sex. ( she did not have any problem have sex with BF and sending pics back and forth,)
I dont know what else to do, I dont want to destroy my family, but can not live like this for ever. I did go to counsceling by my self and he told me it was over and I should move on.
I have read every book on marriage , and how to improve myself, I feel like I am doing everything right, I am trying to get the connection back before dealing with the issues. But I am gettin no results , she has built a wall between us that I cant knock down. I know this sound crazy ,but I will have a hard time living life without her.
Does the love come back?
When shoud I give up?
I am in PAIN, please help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment